Whole-house repiping is a valuable plumbing service that can save homeowners thousands of dollars in water damage and cleanup bills from damaged and leaking pipes. No piping system lasts forever, and if you live in an older home, or a house that’s been damaged by weather or some other event, then repiping might be what you need. At C. Woods Company, we have been providing Tyler, TX with expert repipe service for decades. We serve both residential and commercial customers.
Take a moment and visit our reviews page to find out what others in your area have to say about our services.
Should I Consider Repiping?
Sometimes there is no question whether or not repiping your entire house is a good idea because the state of your plumbing makes it a necessity. However, for times when you aren’t sure, there are some signs to watch for. These include:
- Decreased water pressure
- Old steel pipes in your home
- Water that has a foul odor
- Water bills that are higher than normal
- Water that looks discolored
- Frequent water leaks
Most Common Repiping Materials
High-density polyethylene pipes, known as PEX, and copper pipes are the two most common types of pipes used in modern plumbing. Each one has its own pros and cons, and it’s up to the homeowner with help from our experts to figure out which one makes the most sense.
Copper cost more than PEX, but it is also more durable and won’t sag under the weight of the water flowing through. Copper is also more durable, but PEX tends to be more versatile when repiping in tight spaces.
Take advantage of our current specials and discounts when you visit our coupons page today.
Why Choose Us
We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service with every call, and we will always go the extra mile for our customers. Here are a few other reasons to give us a call.
- 24/7 Emergency Service: No matter what time of day or night you need us, we'll be there to solve the problem and restore the safety and comfort of your home.
- A+ Rating: Our reputation and business practices are reflected in our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Trusted Experts Since 1956: We have been a trusted name in the plumbing and HVAC industry for more than 60 years.